About Me

Friday, December 30, 2011

Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.




Who said bullriders can't read?! This was one of Derek's gift and he has become a book worm.


Sweater: Vintage
Jeans: True Religion
Denim Shirt: Levi
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Sunglasses: RayBans

We went to our weekly Indian Reservation trips...haven't been in a while...to buck some bulls.
These were new bulls bought last night so of course the boys could hardly stand not breaking em in today.
Sadly, it was so dry...by this time our country should be green green...California needs rain desperately it is kind of scary....maybe I should do a rain dance...or play one on the guitar ;)
I've got two chords down which is turning into a song!
The bulls were outrageously mean especially the red bull. Kind of intense when he pulled up the panels twice and tried to escape...this is a typical day for me. I wish I got better pics of my outfit...
Anyways...New Years tomorrow and no plans :(  Was going to start New Years off at a roping but it's just not going to work out. But its okay...we'll post something fun tomorrow. Pictures taken by me :)

XOXO
Love ya


"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway."
John Wayne

1 comment:

  1. We aren't doing anything either - Just staying at home! Happy New Year Amy girl!

    ReplyDelete