About Me

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Sweater: Vintage
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Avon
Rosary: Vintage-Fool's Gold Antique
Belt: Forever21
Grandma received one of my shirts for Christmas.
How cute is she?! Love her.

Wyatt received a custom Fender Electric Guitar...MADE IN USA!! Thank God!




My family gave me too much!
I received jewelry, jewelry box, Forever21 Gift card, True Religion and Seven Jeans, Heels, other misc.,
and the new iphone 4. The only thing I wanted was to be with them and Derek.
Prime Rib dinner and more gift exchanging will conclude the day.
I will post my Christmas/New Years card tomorrow.


HOPE EVERYONE HAS A VERRYYY MERRYYY CHRISTMAS!
XOXOXO

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:  the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. "
~Burton Hillis





3 comments:

  1. Belated Merry Christmas Amy! You look great & your Grandma is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sequins!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe your grandma looks awesome indeed... look at that smile! Great outfit post :)

    ReplyDelete