About Me

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Column #4- Get your party dress on!


It’s the most wonderful time of the year….and it is filled with sequins, feathers, lace, and glam! Between Christmas parties, Christmas balls, cocktail parties, and New Years parties, shopping is a must!
            With the need to rock a holiday dress, I found myself in the store that always catches my eye. Christmas lights, angels, chandeliers, vintage, and all the glitz and glam, Earth Angel was the most suitable place for me to be! With a design center, clothing boutique, and a dress gallery, I didn’t know where to begin. I was greeted with big smiles from owners, Victoria Stark and daughter, Claire Stark who have owned and operated Earth Angel for 36 years.  The boutique is like a one stop shop for any occasion…carrying Miss Me jeans, all natural fabric dresses, shirts, and skirts, re-invented clothing, Reef sandals, vintage broaches, purses, and Sophia’s Closet which is a baby collection designed by Claire.


As I wandered over to the dress gallery, I stopped in awe…dresses that will blow your mind! A fantasy for any woman who is obsessed with fashion! From Tony Bowls to Jessica McClintock you can buy any color, any style, wedding dress, prom dress, cocktail dress, or party dress you could dream of!  I also loved about this gallery the range of sizes, from XS-3XL as well as some styles running up to 5XL. Of course they also have a seamstress on hand for any alterations. I noticed that some of the hot trends where white, all colored sequins, cheetah, and embellished. They have all the accessories to complete your look from chandelier earrings to shoes to hair pieces to clutches.  I had two favorite dresses…a short pink sequined dress with alternating colored sequins flowing down. The second was a short white sweetheart neckline with a big cheetah flower on the hip…stunning!

My 2 faves.

        From special jewelry, high impact heels, and dresses that rock a girls’ world, Earth Angel with 3 locations on 207 N. Main Street is the perfect party dress central!

Also one of my faves.
Sophia's Closet


One of my favorite things in the store!


Happy Thursday!
XOXOXO

“I don't design clothes. I design dreams.”
Ralph Lauren



No comments:

Post a Comment