About Me

Friday, December 9, 2011

Peace, Love, & My Art.

"Decorated Princess."
"It's a Peacock World."

"Peace, Happines, & Buddha"





I wanted to share some of my latest art work.
The "Decorated Princes" I painted for a dear friend of mine. My princess has a mate...Decorated Chief in which I designed on a knit...he is also amazing..something I am very proud of!

The Peacock and the Buddha were both painted for my mom.
One for Mother's day and one for her Birthday.

I would love to take some classes in which will be on my New Year's resolution list.
Painting brings me at peace with myself.






This song has been number 1 on my paylist today!
Great song!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

XOXOXO

"Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures."
Henry Ward Beecher



No comments:

Post a Comment