About Me

Monday, December 5, 2011

Home, Home on the Range.

TOMS share your story.

Mr. T and Wanda



Dress: Forever21
Jean Shirt: Levi's
Boots: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Broach: Vintage from Earth Angel
Earrings: Earth Angel

Happy Monday!
I have tons of pairs of TOMS and have always been wanting to
share my photo, so today I broke down and did it.
I am standing doing the "Butterfly" rope trick on Wanda.
Wanda is about 35 years old..yes 35 years old!!! We call her the fossil. I have had her since I was 12 years old. Everything I know I have learned on this mare. Growing up, I did every event on her which included barrels, poles, goats, breakaway, and team roping heading/heeling.
I've won over $80,000 on her including a National Team Roping Championship
and too many ropings, saddles, buckles, and rodeos to name.
She is as old foundation as it gets...with Poco Bueno and Possum on her papers.
Mr. T is my breakaway and heel horse.
My senior year, I won the high school rodeo state finals breakaway average on him.
He is as good as it gets!
I am off to an interview for my column that is featured every Thursday!
Also, I just wanted to add wearing that Levi's shirt made me think of my Grandpa Lloyd who was one of Levi's first clothing designers...I still have the old clothing patterns. I miss him dearly.

Have a great afternoon!

XOXOXO
“I don't do fashion, I am fashion.”
Coco Chanel



2 comments:

  1. Wanda is so pretty & 35? Dang she looks good for her age! Your outfit is adorable too, who is that saddle made by? I like the electric blue seat : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my Amos!! Love Fossil she's the bomb!! I remember the day I called her that!!

    ReplyDelete