About Me

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Years Eve!

Christmas gift...the spurs I wanted!


Jeans: Earl
Shirt: Vintage
Earrings: Forever21
Sunglasses: Forever21
Boots: Nicona

Happy New Years Eve. I had a wonderful day roping and laughing. We ventured up to the reservation again for a muley roping(cattle with no horns). Let's just say it got pretty western! It was more of a community Indian roping...but super fun. Tomorrow is the jackpot so I plan on spending the first day of 2012 with some money in my pocket!
Hope everyone has a very safe and happy new year!

XOXO
Love ya

"Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me."
Seymour Miller & Jill Jackson

2 comments:

  1. one thing I love about blogging is to see how people live in other sides of the world. and your blog is a good example!

    I love it :-))

    Baci, Ylenia | Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  2. New spurs are always a good thing : ) Happy New Year, Amy!

    ReplyDelete