About Me

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life


Button-up: Thrifted
Jeans: Old Navy
Wedges: Bamboo
Squash Blossom: Unknown Indian Tribe(Derek got for me in TX)
Longer Turquoise Necklace: Silpada
Gosh my hair is a mess...I kinda went free spirit today...
I guess that sums up my whole personality...free spirit!
So, today is day 1 1/2 for learning how to play the guitar. I have been wanting to foooreeevver but have continued to put it off...like I do alot of things. Music makes me wake up everyday...the guitar fascinates me...I want to play like Jack Johnson someday...
not wanting to be famous or make a career but just to be that good!
My inspirations for my guitar learning: Jack Johnson, Mimi Gilbert, Miranda Lambert, and Derek.
I've strummed a lot in these almost 2 days my finger tips hurt I know they will be bleeding soon.
Also, that's Minnie in the pic...she adopted me at the old house.
Now, Derek adopted her...they are perfect for each other.
I love the pic I snapped of Derek...it's hard to actually get pics of him because he's never serious...which I am envious of. Sometimes I tend to be a bit too serious. It is never a dull moment with him.
He will be leaving for a while beginning of January to work on a movie so we are trying to spend much time together as possible...it's not always peaches and cream but I guess that's just the way we are.
He is a great photographer even though I get mad at him alot when taking pics. He is a wonderful artist, musician, stuntman, bullrider, and person all around. He is soo talented it's sick! Love him very much!
We are trying to figure our New Years plans out...hopefully snowboarding in Tahoe with some good friends!






Have a beautiful rest of day!
Off to chop fire wood : /

XOXO
Love ya all!

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed, soothes the mind and gives it rest, heals the heart and makes it whole, flows from heaven to the soul.”
-Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment