About Me

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Without music life would be a mistake.

Music is Freedom.
Music just gives me that freedom of being free...


My Play List for this Wednesday:

Babylon by David Gray
Collide by Kid Rock feat. Sheryl Crow
Music by Beautiful Girl

One by Warren Hayes
Hard Headed Woman by Cat Stevens
Steppin' on My Soul by Adam Roth
Go On by Jack Johnson
Cold and Empty by Kid Rock
Right by your side by Donovan Frankenhreiter
Rainbow by G.Love
La Mar by Beautiful Girl
Everything'll be Alright by Joshua Radin
Run Baby Run by Adam Roth
Wild World by Cat Stevens
Dancing in the Moonlight by King Harvest
If you have never heard any of these amazing songs jump on YouTube and listen!

He is a musicians on his own. 
An Airman, my brother whom I admire and am soo proud of...
will be leaving in February for the Air Force.
(I will be featuring him quite often...especially when we make the trip to
Texas when he graduates from Special Forces!)


I was so happy when he finally gave me my sticker to put on my car.
It's the simple things in life that make me happy :)

A painter paints pictures on canvas. 
But musicians paint their pictures on silence.  ~Leopold Stokowski

No comments:

Post a Comment