About Me

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New Beginning

Fashion, Art, Roping, Photography, Books, Music, Writing, and Traveling are things that I obsess over.
This page is not only a start to a fabulous chapter but
is dedicated to the things, people, animals, places, and everything I love.


Accessorizing is something I do.
I am a collector of Native American turquoise and silver.


I am a thrift, vintage, and antique junkie!
My wardrobe is filled with thrift store and vintage buys.


Cheetah Sweater & undershirt: Forever21
Black Skinnies: Urban Outfitters
Purse: Vintage Store
Boots: YoshiNow's Thrift & Vintage



Thank you for everyone who has supported and continues to support
me and my first collection with Wrangler "Cowgirl Forever."
My shirts are now in stores!
I will give you more details on my fashion show next month!


"All great deeds and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning."


2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!!!! I love your photos & well of course the collection : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for the support Raquel.
    You are soo glamorous!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete