About Me

Friday, November 11, 2011

Proud to be an American!

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as
it is the home of the brave. 
~Elmer Davis
So puh-lease pardon my outfit...after Zumba this morning I
rushed down to Best Buy and bought the new Mac Book Pro with all the
new, fun, and exciting features that the new ipad2 has...but better!!
I fell in love with the Mac Book Air BUT there is no disc drive...what kinda non-sense is that?!
For some reason, Suspicious Minds by Elvis has been number 1 on my play list today. I love it!
While shopping, I also did a little marketing for California Dreaming :)

 My next purchase :)

A huge thank you to both my Grandpa Lloyd and Grandpa Frank
and all the Veterans who served for our country to allow us to be free!
And thank you to my brother and all other young men and women who are currently serving our country!
SOOO PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment