About Me

Monday, November 28, 2011

The Wild Rose & Mountain Art & Garden.

Driving through Oakhurst, The Wild Rose and Mountain Art & Gallery caught my eye.
Well...actually the "Funky Junk Shop" title...I couldn't resist!
Ruth, a very sweet woman who also is one of the owners.
 I was soo jealous of her stunning jewelry she was wearing!
A stunning collection of vintage clothing.
I purchased a green velvet jacket with embroidered green flowers...knee length for $9.00
Too die for! I will post pics soon
My favorite things in the whole store! I WANT!
Are these boots not fab?! They were beautiful...not my size :(


Something I need...Kokopelli...he is the god of fertility, dance, music, and happiness.


Wild Rose and Mountain Art & Garden is a fabulous store!
I can not wait to come back again and get all the things I want!
Email Ruth: roadnorth@sti.net for more information

XOXOXO

"I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist. "
 ~Tammy Faye Bakker
















1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this lil store looks adorable!! I love finding unique boutiques & shops

    ReplyDelete