About Me

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Let the sun shine through




Sweater: Treasures Thrift Store ($1)
Cropped top: Forever21
Belt: Forever21
Earrings: Forever21
Jeans: Joes
Boots: Target ($3.99 yes $3.99!!)





Check out this video made by SAG Stuntman and
California PBR rider Derek Lacasa!
Would make a great Christmas gift or
stocking stuffing for anyone who loves rodeo!!

For the last two days it has been very foggy and gloomy which makes it even more sad because I need to be moved out by Thursday. It is a happy and sad move. Happy to start a new beginning and sad to part with memories and just the home I made my home and looked forward to coming home to. 
It is a beautiful home!
So today, I needed to treat myself to Starbucks...Starbucks always makes me happy...it is a happy place!
I think I have every Christmas CD that is played here...thanks mom!!
I have an interview for the paper today and then I will be changing into my moving clothes!

Hope everyone is having a happy Tuesday!!

XOXOXO

If nothing ever changed, there'd be no butterflies.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment