About Me

Monday, November 21, 2011

Free Fallin.

Something to admire and appreciate.

My Play List for Monday:


Falling to Pieces by The Script
Secret by Joe Purdy
La Vie En Rose by Louis Armstrong
All at Once by Jack Johnson
Trouble by Ray LaMontagne
Someone like you by Adele
One by Warren Haynes
I never told you by Colbie Caillat
Go-on by Jack Johnson
Collide by Kid Rock feat. Sheryl Crow
Fix you by Coldplay
Moonshine by Jack Johnson
Where we gonna go from here by Mat Kearney
Steppin' on my Soul by Adam Roth
The Adventures of Raindance Maggie by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Pumped up kicks by Foster the People
Falling by Iration



XOXOXO

I'm not fond of Mondays never had been since I was little...so far its been a rough Monday.
I am off this evening to buy my new camera! That will make my Monday!!

You hurt me more then I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more then you deserve, why am I such a fool?

No comments:

Post a Comment