About Me

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Patti's Creations


Meet Patti Cotton...
A very dear friend whom I love and adore that I am soo grateful to have in my life!



She is the artist behind Patti's Creations...
handmade custom jewelry...with mixtures of coral, turquoise, beach shells, and other fabulous jewels.
Every necklace is one of a kind and have delicate clasps to hold them together. Each necklace is made with earrings and some even include bracelets.
For the quality, the glamorous look, and the price...you will not find better!!
This is such a delicate and beautiful piece one of my faves!
This necklace is SOLD. It is mine! I didn't get a good enough picture but when I wear it I will post pics.
This necklace is so special with its array of coral and the silver Kokopelli's which I obsess over!
The end also has a turquoise bird hanging as you can see.


This necklace is pretty special...it has pink and silver nuggets mixed and towards the end of the necklace you will notice a clasp that you can attach a charm to. I love that!
SOLD...IT IS MINE!! This necklace is to die for!!!!!!!
I am sooo excited to wear this..against black is going to look stunning..will post pics soo!!

You can contact Patti:
pjcott1313@gmail.com
559-824-6627
or add her on facebook: Patti Cotton

We had a wonderful day eating lunch, catching up, good laughs, and shopping.
She insisted she had to buy 2 shirts! Thank you Patti for the support!
Love you dearly!

XOXOXO

Happy Sunday!

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.  ~Douglas Pagels



1 comment:

  1. Those are some very gorgeous pieces!!! Patti is certainly talented : )

    ReplyDelete