About Me

Monday, April 23, 2012

Infect me with your lovin', fill me with your poison.









Wearing:
Dress: Beverly c/o The N Collection
Shoes: Vince Camuto
Belt: Forever21
Necklace: From my Mom

Hello my dears! I decided that I needed to change it up for a while and wear some color other than black...it is spring and all. I love black I will wear black from head to toe.
I am so happy I am going home soon...cant wait to get home to the fam, doggies, gym, friends!
Well, that's all for now.
Have a good night!
XOXO
Love ya!

"If at first you don't succeed, do it like your mother told you. "
Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty dress! Love the yellow, love the uneven hem, love the floral pattern and love that you toughened it up with that belt!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress! you look great.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete