About Me

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Crazy.Beautiful.Life.


The BEST team ever!
President & The Designers!


For my girl Raquel at Horses&Heels.  

Instgram:@caliiforniadreamin

Wearing:
Capris: BCBG Runway
Tank: Forever21
Wedges: Steve Madden
Pearls: Mix
Sunglasses: RayBan

Well..I am a Texan for a couple of weeks.
I flew out Friday to come visit Stephenville...and I love it!
The boys took me to a trip to The Famous Stockyards...to brainstorm and get some inspiration for our up and coming clothing line. Let's just say we went over the top...I mean our minds are going crrraazzzzaaayyy!!!
We had such a fun, positive, inspirational, beautiful Sunday!
The places here blow your mind...unlike anything we've ever seen in Cali.
Tomorrow starts off our amazing week brainstorming and designing our hearts away!
Have a great evening!
XOXO
Love ya!

"Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. "
Thomas Jefferson




6 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'd have a blast among all those cowboy boots :) Loving the floral top and that last pic is all hotness!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man those boys r sure CUTE!...have fun Amy Lou...love AD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot...u r Pretty toooooo...Luv AD

    ReplyDelete
  4. That floral print is just too gorgeous! Love it paired with chic capris...I swear they're making a comeback this season! Great mix!

    I’m hosting 5 days of GIVEAWAYS in honor of my blog’s 2yr anniversary…would love for you to stop by and enter to win!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too cute! I adore these pictures, you, and your blog. Such a joy to read love!
    xoxo
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo : ) Thanks for the boot photo Amy (I feel loved) I've never been to the stockyards before but it is definitely a place in Texas that I want to go! I loved all of the photos though!

    ReplyDelete