About Me

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
















Wearing:
Tie-dye shirt: Target
Skirt: Target
Wedges: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever21

Today we are headed home from Texas. I wanted to be comfortable so I chose this outfit and I really loved it! I know I've worn these shoes like way too much recently but I can literally walk for hundreds of miles in them. Yesterday, we went to the River Walk...it was breath taking. I am seriously considering moving there...to have a luxury apartment on the River Walk.  I also attached a photo of my outfit yesterday in which I wasn't able to get outfit pics...just one of those days. 
Anyways, we have settled into Van Horn, Texas for the night and anticipate being home early Tuesday morning. Can't wait to be home!
Wyatt is off tomorrow morning to Keesler, Mississippi for 37 in tech school. It will be like college so he will be able to wear civilian clothes, have his cell phone, and live the college life. Launching missiles, commanding the post, and top secret duties, will be his training during school. 
Have a great night!
XOXO
Love ya!

"There are exactly as many special occasions in life as we choose to celebrate."  Robert Brault

4 comments:

  1. You looked amazing! I knew you would love San Antonio! :) Have a safe drive home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really look amazing, love the dress & earrings and the graffiti is amazing too! lovely background

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Amy! LOVE the wall behind you and you paired that first outfit together so well I thought it was a dress! It looks way comfy and LOVE how you accessorized it with your jewelry!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blog!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine, do the same!!pleas clic in the fb thanks
    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete