About Me

Sunday, June 3, 2012

“You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”













Wearing:
Shirt: Target
Black Skinnies: Mossimo
Wedges: Target
Hoops: Forever21

Hello! So sorry to neglect my readers...things have been crazy crazy busy but good :)!
My brother Wyatt came home late late Friday night: He graduated Thursday as a First Class Airman from Command Post Training. My baby brother Zeb also graduated from 8th grade so we had a party in the comfort of my home. Good ole fashion BBQ- Beef ribs, corn on cob, salad, bread, drinks, laughs, and great family and friends!
My Aunt Dana above was my photographer and she was fabulous! Love her very much!
I wanted to be cas but edgy...I really have a rocker side to me...I would love to go watch new bands and go to tons of concerts and wear band shirts...and just live the rocker life...that will some day be a hobbie/love of mine.
That's my little princess Pearl...she really is a princess...she was the socialite of the party!
Putting pink in my hair- I loved! Will be doing again! It's so hard to do different things when you are trying to grow your hair out...the bangs are being grown out at the same time but make appearances every now and again.
I bought this shirt from Target...a few sizes bigger to make shoulder shirt...what do you think of it?
XOXO
Love ya!

"They didn't agree on much...in fact they rarely agreed agreed on anything. They fought all the time and they challenged each other everyday...But in spite of their differences, they had one thing in common, they were crazy about each other."
The Notebook

2 comments:

  1. That top is super cute, I would have never guessed it was from Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that shirt & your turquoise cuffs! I picked up a Ropers Sports News a few days ago & checked out your column!

    ReplyDelete