About Me

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sugar Lips....Thank You!










I was sooo honored when Rodellee from Sugar Lips contacted me to sponsor my blog.
I never in a million years even thought about getting a blog sponsor let alone some one contacting me to sponsor me. So I am utterly excited and honored!
They sent me the above dress and once I saw it I knew exactly how I was going to style it!
This dress fits beautifully...and the pattern is soo fun!
My wedges are made by Qupid - My boots by Laredo.
My pearls are a mixed match between vintage and boutique.
Go check out Sugar Lips at: http://www.sugarlipsapparel.com
XOXO
Love ya!
Sugarlips

"You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you will be the girl who'll decide where you'll go. Oh the places you'll go."Dr. Seuss

6 comments:

  1. Cute floral dress. Love the layering of pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pearls are fantastic Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! Love that dress and your horse is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the mega burst of pearls while lassoing!!! So cool :) Great dress!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete