About Me

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pumped up Kicks.









Follow me on instagram:caliiforniadreamin


Wearing:
Marilyn Tank: Target
Skirt: Target
Vest: Thrifted [$1.00]
Cheetah Wedges: Forever21
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Silver Cuff: Vintage

Why Hello? How are my darlings doing? I hope great because I am...and omg how about this weather...isn't it to die for...well in Porterville it is...its soo beautiful and nice.
Today I interviewed a lovely lady who will be featured in my column, as well as, on here of course.
This outfit was fun and made me happy. The Marilyn tank I could not even think about turning down...it reminds me alot of Andy Warhol...gosh isn't he amazing!
And yes...I was actually listening to Justin Bieber and the Boyfriend song...I LOVE IT!! I actually never ever liked him until this song came out...he is very much a very talented guitar player.
I have been very very happy lately...I have alot to be happy about...I am a very fortunate and lucky girl.
But I will give a little detail...Dirt Road Daughters asked to feature me as a columnist...but that's all I am going to say until I have more details! :)
I have a 3 hour test to take so I have to jam.
Oh, and a Venti Passion Tea w/ extra strawberries and sweetener...please and thank you!
Have a beautiful day!
XOXO
Love ya!

I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”  ~ Marilyn Monroe

7 comments:

  1. The sleeveless vest was a great touch! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute rockstar! You wear red lips like no one else! Love it! Great tee!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey that's awesome! I had an article in the first issue -it was really neat seeing the actual magazine once it finally came out! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dig! That! Marilyn! Shirt! Cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LOVE your nails Amy! I will have to follow you on Instagram as well, I just got it two days ago : )

    ReplyDelete