About Me

Sunday, June 24, 2012

I live my daydreams in music.






Wearing:
Dress: Xhiliration
Shoes: Mossimo
Earrings: Forever21
Necklace: Patti's Creation

Helloooo my dears! Yesterday, I was asked to photograph a wedding for a dear friend of the family who wed at a church in Woody, Ca. So this is what I wore :)
I really enjoyed this dress...except in the wind and then you could imagine.
Have a great evening.
XOXO
Love ya!
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
Dr. Seuss







6 comments:

  1. Love the necklace and red lips! Now following.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that necklace is so fun!

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! I love your skirt-fun colors!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, & I think my doggies have the same toy as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is adorable! Loving the floral part of the skirt and the tank top! Perfect dress to just throw on! Great jeep behind ya too!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete