About Me

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Sweetest Revenge.

 



Wearing:
Jeans: Wrangler- custom jeans I designed
Pink Button-up: Charlotte Russe
Plaid Button-up: Vintage Pendleton- Thrifted $1.00
Scarf: Vintage
Earrings: Forever21
Hat: Stetson

I had a fabulous Saturday...a whole day of branding calves then after painted the town at one of our favorite bar hang outs "Hoot n Holler" with a live band.
The branding was great but I didn't have a very good photographer...I also realized that the camera really does add 10lbs...and that my shirts didn't really flatter me. But wearing fitted shirts to work in sometimes aren't logical.
I do not wear western jeans...but these were an exception because I designed the peacock for Wrangler as a sample...
After branding I went home, took a bubble bath, a nap, and we all jotted on down to the Hoot.
I can't even begin to explain how fun it was...the bartender was giving me free drinks all night which even made it that much more special.
Even after the bar we had an after party at my dear friends house...we finally decided to go to bed at 5:00 this morning...the first time in my whole 22 years I have ever stayed up that late or had that much fun!
I can definitely appreciate great family and friends, my good horse Mo, music, dancing, and too many good friends.
While I come to think of it, Valentines day is coming. I dread it...I love the meaning and all the little things that come along with it like pinks and red and hearts and lips and cupcakes....and all the cute little details.
I always seem to have a horrible one for the last 4 years...but now I'm hoping it'll all come around...hopefully that special person will make it happen.

XOXO
Love ya!




“There is no revenge so complete as forgiveness.”

-Josh Billings

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a blast & looked good doing it! I love the scarf & the jeans for Wrangler... is that something you are working on officially for them? New project?? How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first two shots look like they're out of a movie! LOVE them! The hat looks great and the glamorous lip color for branding? I love. At least the cows had something to dull their pain hehehe! don't ya just love free drinks all night!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete