About Me

Friday, February 17, 2012

Cough Syrup.


Wearing:
Dress: Poetry Clothing - Wink Boutique-[Porterville] $18.00
Sweater: Vintage Thrifted $1.00
Horse Necklace: Sandy Brady -[will be featuring her soon]
Turquoise Necklace: Silpada
Long Silver Necklace: Vintage Thrifted
Sunglasses: RayBan
Shoes: TOMS


Happy Friday!
First, I just wanted to start with my day was made when my mom handed me my first letter from my brother!
It was soo sweet and funny and sooo happy to hear from him!

Anyways, this was my Valentines day outfit...instead of the blue sweater I threw over a black leather coat.
I had a great and super fun Valentines day. The best one in my life. My Valentine bought me these roses...along with what's in the box...take a guess...
My mother bought my the TOMS, as well as, some earrings, and Hello Kitty PJ's- My mom is seriously THE best!
Oh my title is a title of a new song by Young the Giant. It's pretty freaking awesome. Listen to it below!








XOXO
Love ya!

"Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted."
-Anonymous

5 comments:

  1. Amy! You look so beautiful! Your Valentine is a lucky man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy....luv the shoes!!!.......glad your Valentines Day was great...Also loved the blog about our men and women who serve our country!!!! Love A.D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit Amy, I love the details on that dress in the back

    ReplyDelete
  4. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!..
    Buy codeine cough syrup

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. Buy Quagen Cough Syrup

    ReplyDelete