About Me

Monday, February 6, 2012

Let 'Er Buck, Let 'Er Go, Let 'Er Fly.

Wearing:
Blouse: A La Mode Boutique
Skirt: Target
Knee Highs: Target
Earrings: A La Mode
Belt: Vintage
Boots: Nocona Boots
www.Junifisher.com

Today I had an interview with Juni Fisher...an award winning western
singer who will be having a concert in Porterville on Saturday. Super fun and exciting. She brought me her new C.D. which is the picture up top..Super excited to listen to it when I get home.
Check back with me Thursday for the column and the interview.
Off to see a movie.
XOXO
Love ya!




"Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. "
Anais Nin





3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of high/low hems so I LOVE this skirt and LOVE that you paired it with cowboy boots! Fab. styling with that top and loving your hair in the low bun!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete