About Me

Saturday, February 4, 2012

I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time.


Wearing:
Top: Light of Love Boutique in Porterville
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden
Clutch: Vintage
Jewelry: Mix between Vintage and Boutique





Last night, I was invited to a party...not going to say what kind ;).
The theme was "Red and Wild," so I threw my little spin on it.
I hate wearing red clothing with my red lips...I hate being too "matchy matchy"
and I have a thing about wearing red.
The party was super fun. The cupcakes I of course loved and I appreciated them looking like roses.
Afterwards, we had a night on the town.
Off to paint on this beautiful sunny Saturday!
Have a great weekend!

XOXO
Love ya!



"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
Albert Einstein

6 comments:

  1. beautiful outfit!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine ,do the same!"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mixed string of pearls, the stripes, the flower in your hair and the red lips! Great way to incorporate the red!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cupcakes, those look amazing! I love your outfit, the lines on the skirt are absolutely fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look Amy, love it!!!!!! Love A.D.

    ReplyDelete