About Me

Monday, January 9, 2012

Zumba Marathon!



WEELLL...Larissa and I had a fantastic time at the Zumba Marathon in Fresno.
The Zumba was intense and the instructors were awesome!
We only took one little break and that was to grab a cheese filled bread from one of the vendors and snap a few pics.
Afterwards we were starving so we grabbed a bite to eat from the Cheesecake Factory.
Larissa had the peach salad while I had the cheddar broccoli soup we both drank water with our meals.
You can not go to the Cheesecake Factory and NOT have a CHEESCAKE.
So I turned Larissa on to one of Derek and I's fave...Adams Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake...
And we shared it like good work out girls!
We had such a fun and fabulous time and it always feels soo great to do your body good!
Best part of all I am not even sore today! :D
XOXO
Love ya!

"I really don't think I need buns of steel. 
I'd be happy with buns of cinnamon." 
Ellen DeGeneres

2 comments:

  1. You guys looked way too beautiful to workout! Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your makeup looks wonderful here! Nice pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete