About Me

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

28th Annual Firearms Engravers and Gunmakers Exhibition


Firearms Engravers and Gunmakers Guild Exhibition
Reno, NV.

Our booth and one of our gunstocks at the exhibition.
The Gun Guild is of the finest and prestigious gunmakers and engravers in the industry.
This is our 2nd year and to have the opportunity to exhibit at this show is an honor and great exposure to our business. The guns are art and the artist who engrave and make these guns are some of the best artist in the world. These guns will make your jaw drop. 
Guns sell here anywhere from $10,000 - $1.5 million dollars.
The workmanship is something to see to appreciate.
I have a lot of ideas I will be taking advantage of this year for this industry and can not wait to execute them!

The view from our room.


Custom Rifles with our wood

Custom knives with our wood.
This engraver made the spurs and buckle...she does amazing work. This belt buckle is pretty awesome especially for the fact 2 years ago I designed a shirt with a woman bronc rider.

This gun is one to admire. The photos do not do this gun justice. 100% gold and silver this guns price tag is in the millions.

These were some of my favorite things here.  They are castings...examples of what the engraver can do on guns. I had a hard time deciding between the naked woman and the woman on the buffalo but I bought the woman on the buffalo...I think I am going to make a necklace out of it.
Our drive home was treacherous. We drove 30-40 mph for about 4 hours when it really only takes 2 going over the pass. It was snowing very hard. I couldn't wait to get home to see my dogs and family.
More to come from reno!
I have my column interview today.
XOXO
Love ya!

"I don't care how poor a man is; if he has family, he's rich. " 
                                                                         Dan Wilcox 


3 comments:

  1. What an interesting post! I dint know guns sell for a million dollars!

    ♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would love to get my hands on those spurs!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found your nice blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your posts. Hopefully, you will continue it.


    Gray Laser Engraving

    ReplyDelete