About Me

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sweet dreams.


Lamb Sweater: Forever21
Jeans: Seven for All Mankind
Purse: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Steve Madden
Short Pearl necklace: Forever21
Broach: Vintage
Longer Pearl necklace: My Auntie Dana gave me!

I know I have slacked a little on my blogging! I have been super swamped and am trying to finish a book for my column on Thursday. Today, this is what I wore to interview the author...she is very delightful! Check out my blog Thursday!
Anyways...I love this outfit...this sweater I wana sleep in and wake up in everyday...it makes me sooo happy and I always smile when I look at it. I showed lambs growing up...I love them and hope to raise some soon!
My jeans I received for Christmas and I LOVE THEM! My purse is very special to me...It's my number one purse and I have yet to show on my blog...I don't know why not! Marc Jacobs is my favorite designer in the world! I have had this purse for 4 years and it is great..I will never part with it!
I leave to Reno on Thursday for a business trip for our family company...an international gun show to showcase our wood...we have been inducted to the guild show section which is the most prestigious gunsmiths, guns, and wood in the world...a very proud thing!
Anyways...have a great Tuesday! I am off to read!

XOXO
Love ya!

"All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me."
William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"

8 comments:

  1. I love your sweater! I showed lambs too! I need to get to Forever 21 more often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look Amy....u look Fab....love the pearls they add just the right touch...Pearls and Lambs what more could a girl want!!!!! Luv Aunt Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look. You are gorgeous. And that sweater is awesome. Totally digging it.

    I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that necklace, it is so classy & pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, love your lambchop sweater :) Awesome jeans too! Just found your blog! Would you like to follow each other?

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I'm following you back now as well!!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete