About Me

Thursday, October 25, 2012

I LOVE B.J.









Follow and like my photos on instagram: @caliiforniadreamin





Wearing: BCBG Dress; Steve Madden Wedges; Betsey Johnson charm necklace; mix of vintage and costume pearls

I love Betsey Johnson.
When my mother told me I had to do this contest to win $500 shopping spree I had to do!
How about my hair and makeup?! Doesn't it rock?!
My best friend, Monica Dunn graciously styled me and I fell in love. I felt like I was ready to walk down the catwalk! Oh how I love runway hair!
After I put the pics on the computer I realized something... OH MY GAWD... I spelt Betsey wrong!!!!
I forgot the "E" that's like spelling Marc Jacobs without an "S" IT'S HORRIBLE!
I have been stressing about it all evening not only because I am a perfectionist but I feel a little embarrassed...but I continue to remind myself...what are you suppose to do?!
Sometimes I rush things...or I start thinking about other things while doing something...it's called I need to pay better attention to detail.
But what am I gonna do...I bet you wouldn't haven't even noticed right?!!! wink wink.
I will be adding a few new things to my blog...an "About Me" and a button from Horses and Heels.
Do you like the new header?!
Today has been a happy day...I COMPLETED ALLL MY REAL ESTATE SCHOOL!!!
I received all my certificates and applied for my state board test in 6 weeeks. I never thought I would finish school. This is such an exciting huge step in my life...so now its study,study, study!!
I am ready to wind down and finish this day...Hope everyone has a beautiful evening.
Please like my pics on instagram...fingers crossed for my win!!
Which ones your fave?
XO
Love ya!

"Love is the disease of the heart...in the end, there
is no treatment curable and it might just kill you."
Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment