About Me

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.







"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles"
Audrey Hepburn







instagram: @caliiforniadreamin

Wearing: Blondie Tank, Silence & Noise skinny high wasted jeans, Steve Madden Wedges, mix of vintage and costume pearls, vintage broach.

I vote in heels!
I really feel this year our vote is very important...I would actually vote for Ron Paul but I feel I need to be logical (due to the fact he is not in the running) and save my vote for
Mitt Romney to make sure I add the extra vote(even though we know it really doesn't matter)!
I am a little scared for who gets President...not only for my own safety but for our troops...and a little more extra being that my brother is in the Air Force.
Anyways, Cat is one of my dearest friends. She has a very special place in my heart. As a mutual friend, she helped me accomplish a huge bump in the road that I could not have succeeded without her. From that moment on she means so much to me.  Cat is a gorgeous, invigorating woman and always makes me laugh!
I adore all her and love all her tats and love that she can rock dramatic makeup.
 She will be a friend until death.
XO
Love ya!


"A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it
to me when my memory fails."
Donna Roberts

1 comment:

  1. I noticed your new addition! You have the perfect nose for a piercing. You are too cool and can really rock it! i voted too, Romney of course.

    ReplyDelete