About Me

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Stubborn Love.


Wearing: Flying Tomato, Vintage Sweater, Mossimo Cheetah Wedges

Hello My Loves!
Hope your Thanksgivings' were happy and peaceful!
Sorry I have neglected the blog for a long while...I have been a little under the weather.
I know I've worn this dress before in a previous blog post but I was quite a bit under the weather for Thanksgiving and so I thought I'd make myself feel better and wear this dress for Thanksgiving because this dress makes me feel good and is super fun.[Unfortunately, I really did not see how wrinkled my dress was until after I took photos...sorry] We had quite a few changes this year and had Thanksgiving at my house and it was very lovely. Between my mother and I we drank 4 bottles of Stella Rosa. I am not a wine drinker but let me tell you the Stella Rosa Pink, Berry, and Peach are like mouth watering!
I made my infamous yams but made them a touch different this year and they were delish!
Yesterday afternoon we spent our weekend in Bass Lake drinking, laughing, and loving.
Oh, my title is a title to a song by the Lumineers...If you have never heard of them listen to their "Hey Yo" song and "Stubborn Love" love the guitar.
Love love love the Lumineers...you will too :) !
Hope all is well on the home front.
Promise to be seeing you soon!
XO
Love ya!

 "Women always try to tame themselves as they get older,
but the ones who look best are often a bit wilder."
Miuccia Prada


1 comment: