About Me

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Just a lost old soul.







Wearing: Thrifted Vintage Dres$1.00, Jessica Simpson Wedges, Vintage Earrings





Hope everyone is having a beautiful Thursday. We have been getting extreme weather warnings - nickle size hail, lighting, and thunder storms...I say bring it on! We need the rain...in fact I may lite some sage and do a rain dance.
Saturday, I am entering my first jackpot in Firebaugh since New Years and I am beyond excited!
Mo and I have been getting in shape and practicing strongly. We are so ready to win some money and get back in the game. I know that Mo is as excited as I am. He absolutely loves his job and does it so well!!
My boys, Bubba and Cruiser are ready for Halloween...they would love to go trick or treating.
Carter, the pink dog, is Zeb's dog in which I decided to be hair stylist for the day.
I actually bought the color to put small sections of color in my hair...but I tested on Carter first and she looks fabulous! She knows she's pink and loves it...she thinks she's Katy Perry!
You can also notice the new hair in the photos...I am absolutely in love with it!
I gotta run and get Mo saddled...gotta practice!
XO
Love ya!

"She never shook the stars from their appointed courses,
But she loved good men. And she rode good horses."
Margot Liberty

2 comments:

  1. I love your whole outfit in this post : ) Especially those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header on the top of your blog! It looks awesome :) And is totally you!!

    ReplyDelete