About Me

Monday, May 7, 2012

Kiss Me, K-k-kiss me.


Wearing:
Dress: Flying Tomato c/o Back at the Ranch
www.backattheranchtx.com check them out!
Wedges: Steve Madden
Earrings: Forever21

Hello! Hope everyone is having a happy Monday...I hate Mondays but I am training myself to love everyday of the week!
Saturday, Cinco De Mayo...better yet Drinko De Mayo...Whitney, Jordan, and I attended the Exeter Brewfest. There, Jordan and I went from booth to booth sampling sausage and alcohol. Jordan, beer, Amy, anything that wasn't beer.
Raquel, Joey, and I then celebrated at the Brick House...it was an amazing day with amazing friends!
This dress was amazing...I felt it was soo appropriate making me a little senorita that I am!
Anyways, hope everyone has a great Monday!
XOXO
Love ya!

"There is no such thing as a perfect soulmate. If you meet someone and you think they're perfect, you better run as fast as you can in the other direction because your soulmate is the one that pushes your buttons, pisses you off on a regular basis, and makes you face your shit!"
Unknown Author

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that dress Amy, I didn't even realize Back At The Ranch carried dresses. I'm going to have to revisit their site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oops, I take that back. I was thinking of the cowboy boot brand Back At The Ranch... I've never heard of this place before & they have super cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress! Loving the embroidery!! That instagram shot of you is sooo gorgeous! BOMBSHELL!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, it looks wonderful on you. I love the color and style, it reminds me of a fun 1940's dress.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete