About Me

Friday, May 4, 2012

Column #1 - Ropers Sports News

Just wanted to say thank you to Stephanie at Ropers Sports News for giving this wonderful, fun, amazing opportunity! I am so excited to not only write but get back on the road winning, roping, and seeing old friends and faces...been way to long and that desire and addiction in me keeps building!
I wanted to also share a few pics I found!
Check us out at roperssportsnews.com






Just keepin it real!
Have a great Friday!
XOXO
Love ya!

"Love is a symbol of eternity.  It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end."
Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Awesome feature, Amy! Have a great weekend!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your article Amy & the photos are fantastic. I definitely would never be able to rope like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article Amy...so proud of u. I love the Rodeo pictures of u ......have fun and glad you are home ...Love A.D.

    ReplyDelete