About Me

Sunday, March 25, 2012

People seldom notice old clothes if you wear a big smile.



Wearing:
Maxi: Mossimo
Moccasins: Minnetonka
Earrings: Forever21

The pictures above I love because they are so real and happy. I had a very bad hair day yesterday...but those silly things don't matter...I am sooo happy and motivated right now I feel like nothing can stop me...and nothing or no one will. I am learning to weed out all the negative people and memories in my life.
The trash can picture is hilarious because Jo, our photographer...that sums it up for us...pure laughs.
Yesterday was such a good day! Whitney and I went to Zumba in the morning and had a girls day afterwards.
Whitney is one of my soul sisters...I have known her since we were in diapers...she is such an amazing, stunning, beautiful, woman who inspires me and pushes me to be the best everyday!
I have come to watch her grow and succeed through all her hardships and successes!
We went to support our dear friend Jo at Painted Rock...at a bear dance.
They sweat, had sage bathes, and performed their ceremony dances.
It was such a positive and spiritual experience. We had so many laughs, smiles, and positive energy!
I am headed to Texas tomorrow...we are road-trippin in a mini-van...haha and I laugh when I say mini-van.
My brother will be graduating from the Air Force so I am like beyond excited! The weather is in the 70's and 80's so my bag is mainly packed with dresses.
There will be many posts to follow.
For now I must be off to pack...and my mom says,"Amy...2 bags only!"..I laugh at her.
Anyways...have a beautiful rainy Sunday...Love the rain!!




XOXO
Love ya!
"Most people would rather be certain they're miserable,
than risk being happy." 
Robert Anthony

1 comment: