About Me

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Column #16 - Porterville Pets

Porterville Pets
By Amy Witt



Horses, guinea pigs, dogs, birds….I am probably the biggest animal lover you will ever meet. My mom always says if I could have a zoo I would…maybe a petting zoo. I don’t have any children so my animals are my children. Pearl, a Chihuahua, Yankee, a Yorkshire terrier, Bubba and Cruiser, equal Chorkies, are my babies whom keep me company and always put a smile on my face. Wanda and Mo are my horses whom I give all my love and credit to for helping me accomplish all my rodeo and roping successes. Soon, I will be adding a guinea pig and a bird, either a Parakeet or Cockatiel to my family...please don’t tell my mother.
            Every two months or so, I skip down to Porterville Pets to buy the best dog food and supplement…Taste of the Wild and Halo Vita Glow Dream Coat. It has really saddened me that our city has allowed Pet Smart to open knowing we have had a full service pet store owned by local residents for almost 11 years. Porterville Pets is the best pet store around. You are probably more familiar with Pet Fair because they have been in business for 10 years. In July 2011, Gregory Mull took over re-naming our fabulous pet store to now Porterville Pets. Melissa Sisk, the store manager, and her staff, always provide me with the best and friendliest customer service, always knowing what I need. Porterville Pets’ staff are very knowledgeable and are always striving to give your pet the best!
            Local breeders supply Porterville Pets with healthy and beautiful dogs, cats, guinea pigs, birds, reptiles, fish…must I go on? They also supply all the accessories and supplies you need for aquariums, grooming, and anything else you may need!
            Porterville Pets is such a happy place…I always enjoy and look forward to buying my products from them. Taking my time and always looking and smiling at every animal, fish, and reptile…except for the tarantulas, which I close my eyes to walk by, and always going back to love on the guinea pigs, I am like a child in a candy shop.
            Please give back to our local business owners and shop at Porterville Pets at 1383 W. Henderson. I promise you will leave with a smile!
XOXO
Love ya!

"I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy."
Marilyn Monroe


4 comments:

  1. OMG the utter cuteness of these animals :) I want a puppy soooo bad and I think my cat would agree :) Loving the addition of that pink belt with your outfit, hun!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, my animals are like my kids too. In fact, I think they are better than kids but that is just me ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My spouse and i manipulate entirely top quality good quality solutions -- you will observe these individuals in: sun conure for sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete