About Me

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Untitled #8



















 Happy Wedding Wednesday!!
I'm needing some much needed inspiration. Wedding planning is so stressful, important, and fun.
Making sure every detail is perfect and leaving no individual behind.
We did our guest list in 30 minutes just family and close close friends and we already
totaled 300 people.
I have my bridesmaids lined out, a venue in mind, colors, and even the dress I want.
We plan on everything to be couture and over the top just the way our life is.
No matter how much I stress, I need to stop and take a deep breath because no matter what, it is going to be perfect marrying my best friend.
I anticipate a video up on Friday with a few exciting announcements of some new opportunities!!
Photo credits all to Pinterest.

Have a beautiful day!
Love ya!
xo
“Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.”
Sex and the City



 

No comments:

Post a Comment