About Me

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Heeeyy.







Wearing: Thrifted Guess Denim button-up, Express Editor Slacks, Xhiliration Cheetah Wedges







Oh Heeeyy!
Yes, I cut my hair all off it was a much needed must have change.
Monica did an amazing job on the color and cut especially with situation at hand.
I started Herbalife with the help of my friend Kareen. I have already felt an significant difference in energy and the way I feel, decrease of bloating, and not to mention the self accomplishment of not indulging in Starbucks, Pepsi, or carbs every morning every day.
The Coordinated Bride featured me today on their Instagram @thecoordinatedbride
and I was so thrilled and honored.
Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful exciting frusterating happy did I mention stressful task I have ever even dreamed about- no wonder Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big decided to wed at the courthouse - I'm at that point especially when the wedding venue of your dreams quotes you $36,000-$38,000...that's as much as my car!!
Have a nice evening.
xo
Love ya!

"As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda,
woulda, buckle up and just keep going."
-Sarah Jessica Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment