About Me

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I'm back.



 Wearing: True Religion Brand T-Shirt, Vigoss Jeans, thrifted boots, F21glass

Well Hello,
It has been a while...a little too long.
I have made a vow to myself to start blogging more. The blog will be undergoing some major facelifts!
From health, to moving, to roping, to wedding plans, there has been a lot going on since I last blogged.
Roping has finally made its way back to me - we have been religiously practicing every Tuesday and Thursday now and Mo (my horse) and I have never been more confident and on top of our game.
It has been fun exposing Will to another part of my lifestyle and he has not only started roping but it is something we enjoy looking forward to to free our minds.
We are now moving to such a beautiful and motivating house we intend on buying.
Wedding plans have finally made some progress with a hold on figuring out when and where Wyatt was going to be deployed and when he would be returning. Wyatt will be being deployed to Kurdistan for a few months then Afghanistan soon after. He will return sometime November-December 2014 so we are planning for a Spring 2015 wedding.
There is so much to write about but I have to run.
Be talking to you soon!
Love ya
xo
 
I wasn't able to upload a roping video yet but you can
check it out on my instagram: caliiforniadreamin
and a little instagram action for you below



"Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens."
Carrie Bradshaw

1 comment: