About Me

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Beverly Hills.










Well Hello!
I'm so sorry for the delay in blogging - sometimes priorities, health, and life manage to get the best of me.
I am starting to make California Dreamin' more of a priority as well because it is a part of my life.
A few months ago, my mother, my TuTu - which is a grandmother in hawaiian, and myself ventured to Villa Blanca to give it a try. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was beautiful and uplifting. It was very romantic. As you can see from the bottom pic, I did get a pic with Pandora, daughter of Lisa Vanderpump - part owner of V.B. and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills fave. Lisa, Ken, and Giggy were both there having dinner with a friend but I felt it inappropriate to bug them and get a pic even though everyone else in the restaurant was. Pandora, her husband, and some of the other cast members from Lisa's show "Vanderpump Rules" were also there waiting and bartending.
I bought my dress from H&M along with my necklace. My shoes are from Target.
My next trip to the Hills I plan on going to SUR where the atmosphere is funner and younger...so I hear from my mother who has gone without me.
I hope you are enjoying my "Ropers Sports News" columns.
I am no longer on facebook so feel free to email me: amycwitt@gmail.com or follow me on instagram.
Below is a lil taste of insta on my account!
xoxo
Peace and Love



Instagram:@caliiforniadreamin






"When you can't forgive someone, pray for them. It may or may not change them,
but it will always change you."

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love the Real House Wives, Lisa is one of my favorites & one of my guilty pleasures was watching The Vanderpump Rules. Luck you, that sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. The food looks excellent. Was it as good as it looks? I absolutely love your dress and necklace. Perfect for the Villa Blanca. As if?!? (I swear I'm the authority on this because I faithfully watch the show. lol.)

    ReplyDelete