About Me

Sunday, December 9, 2012

You gotta give em the look, ok. saying hey, you fool around with this here girl, I'll kill you boy.


Happy, Happy, Happy...because I went pheasant hunting for the first time in my life today!
Of all my years hunting and being raised around hunting since I was born, I have never been pheasant hunting. The pheasant I am standing with was my first pheasant I ever killed...then I got dangerous and started lining them up. The weather was very cold and foggy but once we started hunting the sun came through the clouds and shined brightly...it was a beautiful day!
XO
Love ya

P.S. I forgot to mention my quote is from my favorite Duck Dynasty family member....Uncle Si :)

"May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond."
Irish Blessing

2 comments:

  1. You are so tough girl & I love your hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you said, "Happy, happy, happy" it reminded me of Duck Dynasty. I love that show!

    ReplyDelete