About Me

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

At last....









Wearing: Lucky Brand Tee; Urban Outfitters Skinny; Nine West wedges

For a year now I have been wanting this tattoo. I never had the courage to get it because that meant alot of things for me...deeper than anyone knows. This tattoo speaks not only emotionally but intellectually to me.
With the power and fearlessness of a best friend, she walked me into Mooney Ink and we received tattoos.
 I was grateful to have Larry tattoo me. He was so professional and really just an amazing person and artist.
Behind the shop, were walls filled with graffiti. I die for grafitti..it really arouses and inspires my mind and facinates me that these gifted artists are merely using only a paint can.
I recently have taking a huge liking to Nicki Minaj..so I am going to jam out to her and do work!
Have a beautiful day...it is raining here...thank you rain gods!!
XOXO
Love ya!


"This is my moment
I waited all my
Life I can tell it's time
Drifting away I'm
One with the sunsets
I have become alive"
Niki Minaj

No comments:

Post a Comment