About Me

Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...







 Wearing: BCBG Runway Collection Pants; Target Marilyn Tank; Forever21 Vest, Necklace, and Jacket; Tom Wedges


Starbucks holiday drinks, Dean Martin Christmas humming, the decadent smells of Christmas trees, and crazy full parking lots...Christmas is intoxicating the air!
Did you notice my Christmas nails...I was pretty proud of myself.
We will be having two Christmas's this year. Christmas night will be spent with the Dunn family while our actual Christmas will be the 29th celebrated eating a huge family dinner hosted at my house with
my brother and all of our family...
including all my uncles and most my cousins! Pretty exciting because the last time that happened I recall being about 10 years old.
The biggest gift of all is my brother coming home safe, healthy, and an over the top Airman!
We are all so lucky to be happy, healthy, and most importantly all being able to be together.
My brother was choosen for Airman of the month and Airman spotlight...
pretty badass accomplishment for a 19 year old.
You can gladly read his article at http://www.mcconnell.af.mil/news/story.asp?storyID=123330666
I don't know if you can tell much, however, my hair has been a little update...and it is supppperr fun!!
Oh, Ice Age 3 has finally been released on DVD...one of my FAVORITE movies of all time...a great stocking stuffing for any age...to die for!!
I will be talking to you soon..so until then safe Christmas shopping and tons of peace, love, and happiness!!
XO
Love ya!

P.S. Below is one of my new fave songs by Nicki Minaj!

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:  the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." 
Burton Hillis

No comments:

Post a Comment