About Me

Thursday, November 29, 2012

All good things are wild and free.





Wearing: Forever21 Skirt and lace tank; Vintage broach; Betsey Johnson Necklace; Steve Madden Wedges


All good things are wild and free...I like to think I'm both.
Today has been a happy day...just a happy kinda day.
If you haven't noticed, I added an ABOUT ME page below the header..I also added a button from
Horses and Heels blog
which displays links to all different walks of life...in which I am on there!
So please tell me you have seen Lawless. It is seriously my favorite favorite movie besides Ice Age 4.
It is probably even more my favorite movie because my two favorite actor and actress: Tom Hardy and Jessica Chastain are featured in it. I seriously die over Tom Hardy and Jessica Chastain is seriously drop dead...I am a sucker for red heads...if I wasn't blonde I'd be a red head...hmm..maybe I should try it.
My below quote is very important to me...something I remind myself everyday.
I am fixing to crack open a bottle of Stella Rosa wine...
after my gym sesh and settle down for the night and listen to it rain.
XO
Love ya!

"Forgiving someone isn't about excusing their actions, it's about freeing yourself from the negativity that surrounds the situation. You're not letting someone control how you feel anymore and you are allowing yourself to move on with life."
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment