About Me

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Follow your heart.





Wearing: Forever21 Crop top, Target high/low skirt, Nine West sneaker wedges, Vintage Rosary, Vintage Silver necklace.


Move over Bar Refaeli, there's a new sherriff in town.
Goodbye with the old and in with the new...in the photo above, I am kissing my platinum goodbye.
Change is good and I have been in desperate need.
It has been 6 years since I have done anything dramatic to my hair.
I grew it out from a pixie, cut it again, had a traumatic situation with it, and now it has grown into the now.
I have had blonde, blonde hair for years and it was finally time for a change.
With the help of the BEST hairstylist and friend in the world, Nicole Burk,  gave me the confidence and security that I needed to know that my hair was going to be amazing. From, the photos, it is actually hard to tell the transformation, however... in real life (haha) its huge...and I LOVE IT!!! I think having curled also makes a difference.
My lip color is also a slight change as well.
I am off Thursday morning to a Monterey beach getaway that I am sooo excited for!
Be on the look out for outfit post and fun pics.
Oh, and October issue of Ropers Sports News comes out in 5 days...I am sooo excited for the beauty I featured!
Have a fabulous evening.
XO
Love ya!

"All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Walt Disney

1 comment:

  1. Amy Love the hair color and lips toooo.....great soft and warm look...!!!! Love the warm tone in the hair!.... It makes your eyes look like the color of Lake Tahoe..deep royal blue!....love AD

    ReplyDelete