About Me

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius and it is better to be absolutely ridiculous then absolutely boring.





Marilyn Tee: Target, Skirt: Vintage/thrifted, Heels: Target, Earrings: Target, Glasses: RayBans

Hope you are doing swell! Yesterday, my afternoon was filled with interviewing and photoshooting!
Mckenzie Hale, was my interviewee, for next months Ropers Sports News...so be ready for September issue and all the pictures featured on blog! It was super fun and exciting!
My trip is coming up in a few weeks and I am super super excited! Can't wait to share all my pics...this ranch vacation getaway I am going to is heavenly!
Have you heard that song...Call Me Maybe...hilarious and ridiculous right?
But so fun and appropriate for a single gal. That song is always stuck in my head and I just laugh and sing it "silly-ly" when it's on.
I have a lot of exciting things I hope to share with you soon!
Have a wonderful evening!
Love ya!
XO

Oh, P.S. I forgot to mention I am on the second book of Fifty Shades Of Grey...ummm..to die for!
Book review when finished with trilogy!

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Marilyn Monroe

1 comment: