About Me

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dream Catcher








Bustier: Forever21, Denim Shorts: Stetson, Glasses: RayBans, Heels: Steve Madden



Happy Sunday!
Listening to Mumford & Sons radio on Pandora....oh, it is the best station!
 I have Concrete Walls by Zee Avi playing in my ear and a soy coconut mocha frappe at my side.
Today, I have a lot of work to do...I needed to feel good and inspired especially
while writing a column today.
I wanted to show you me a little more natural...sometimes less is best; I wore no jewelry (well besides rings of course), did not run a comb through my hair, and no makeup (except lips of course)
For those who really know me, know I am a total hippie/gypsy at heart...that if I could I would not wear any shoes, I'd have flowers in my hair, travel the world with no worries as I please, and be carefree...well I am that..but we have to be realistic here. My legs are so bruised and scared..all of them have a story
...but I feel they make me..me.
Oh, my title: Dream Catcher...I love dream catchers! I am wanting to get a tattoo of one that I have drawn up and have it placed on my right side of my ribs. Dream catchers signify many things to me.
I bought this bustier a few years back and have yet to wear it. The denim shorts were some of my brother Wyatt's Stetson rodeo jeans that I got hold of. They are a little big but I still have some work to do on them.
Speaking of Wyatt, I received my early birthday gift from him...he's the best! He is so special, inspiring, and dear to me!
My guitar is junk I have been told many time...it is old and junk. I don't care it was given to me and I don't think I could ever get rid of it. I am learning and will grow into a fabulous beautiful Fender very soon...maybe my birthday :)
Well, I have to run.
Peace and Love!
XO
Love ya

“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.” 
John Lennon

3 comments:

  1. I love this look! Love how you added the guitar!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Less is more in my book too :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it's nice to strip down to the bare essentials! That top is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete