About Me

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Take You Higher.

















Wearing:
Dress: Eyeshadow
Sweater: Vintage
Fedora: Target
Sunglasses: RayBan
Wedges: Steve Madden
Bathing Suit: Target (4years ago)

Helloooo....
Today was such a beautiful day..
I went for a "all natural" look today...just smeared the lipstick on and let the hair fly..
I love those days..
We went rafting first and it was amazing...and stunningly gorgeous...I don't have many pictures due to the amount of splashing that was taking place.
Afterwards, we happily beached at King's Beach near North Shore Tahoe...
Amazing! I looovve paddle boarding...I could bore you all day with all the pics.
I can't wait until I get my own paddle board which will be very very soon!
I would love to have a house here...maybe someday.
Anyways, we are off to dinner and a few drinks down town...hopefully some dancing.
Talk to you soon!
Ciao!
XOXO
Love ya

"Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see." 
George W. Russell




3 comments:

  1. I am loving these fun beachy pics! I grew up on the beach in New Jersey but living in Colorado makes me miss the water so much during summer time! I tried paddle boarding last year in Hawai'i and it was so much fun! A very good upper body and ab workout too! I also love the blue and orange print mixing i the first outfit.
    Hope you are having a wonderful warm and sunny California Monday!
    xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, I actually just learned about paddle boarding recently & I heard it is such a good workout & fun. Those photos on the water are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think all blondes should embrace red lipstick. It looks absolutely fabulous on you! That dress is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete