About Me

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wedding Wednesday












Happy Wedding Wednesday!

We set a date!
and...
This month I said Yes to the Dress!
I can't even begin to describe how wonderful and amazing it is!
I have been stressing about wedding planning. It is hard, stressful, and overwhelming.
I finally told myself I was going to turn it over to the universe and things started popping up.
Walking yesterday, I found my ceremony site. The merigold field at my house...surrounded by eucalyptus trees, views of the moutains, orange groves, and greenery, in the country in an open barbwire field...exactly what I have been envisioning but never putting in my head.
The reception venue I was interested in informed me today that the sky's the limit on decorating with a price and accomodations too good to be true...but true!
I will be purchasing most of my flowers and decorations from the Garment District down south.
My bridesmaids and I have been shopping around but haven't had much success.
I have really come to the realization that it's not about what everyone else wants or thinks it's about our marriage. Our lifestyle and our wants and likes.
My vision and options are literally endless and with the help of Pinterest...my mind has been constantly filled with flowers and unicorns and everything fabulous!
I do have some partics - LOTS OF FLOWERS! A candy bar, bridesmaid over the top hair and makeup, lots of flowers, lots of glam, and did I mention lots of flowers?!
Have a great evening!
XO
Peace, Love, and Good Vibes!

"Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn - then always be a unicorn."
-Unknown





No comments:

Post a Comment